FRESHKOTE® Preservative Free is the clear solution for the temporary relief of dry eye symptoms.
- Temporary relief from dry eye symptoms
- Gentle, preservative-free drops can be used with contact lenses
- Exclusive patented formulation
- Unique phospholipid blend combats tear evaporation
- Safe to use as needed
How to use
- Remove one vial from strip prior to use.
- To open vial, twist off tab completely.
- Instill drop in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Discard vial after use.
- Polyvinyl Alcohol 2.7% (Lubricant)
- Povidone 2.0% (Lubricant)
- For use as a lubricant to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
- For the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or to exposure to wind or .
For external use only.
Do not use
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- tab on vial is torn, broken or missing
When using this product
- do not touch of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- do not reuse
- once opened, discard
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience eye pain
- you experience in vision
- you experience continue redness or irritation
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Use before expiration date marked on container
- Store at 20-25 C (68-77F)
- Retain this carton for future reference
Boric acid, Edetate disodium, Ethanol, Glycerin, Lecithin, Phospholipids, Polysorbate-80, Potassium chloride, Purified water, Sodium chloride. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.