Pataday Extra Strength Once Daily Eye Allergy Itch Relief Eye Drops, 2.5 ml (Single Box)
What it is: Pataday is the first prescription strength one a day eye allergy itch relief drop with no prescription needed. A single drop of Pataday Once Daily Relief works directly on the cells that make your eyes itch. It's fast relief that lasts all day.
About Pataday: A prescription strength eye drop used to treat dry eye itching that is caused by allergies. With no prescription needed, it starts working in two ways on the Mast cells in the eye. (Mast cells house the histamines that make your eyes itch.). Pataday stabilizes the mast cells, preventing them from releasing histamines. Pataday also blocks histamines that have already been released from attaching to the histamine (H1) receptors in the eye, breaking the chain of allergic reaction. Less histamines means less allergy eye itch!
- #1 Doctor-Prescribed Eye Allergy Itch Relief Ingredient.
- One drop. Once a day.
- Fast acting
- Pataday Once Daily Relief provides eye allergy itch relief up to 16 hours
- Can be used for eye allergy itch relief year-round for both indoor and outdoor allergies.
- Provides relief of itchy eyes due to pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair, and dander.
- Approved for children ages 2 and older.
- Active ingredient: Olopatadine (0.2%).
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Put 1 drop in the affected eye(s) once daily, no more than once per day.
Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium chloride 0.01%, povidone, dibasic sodium phosphate, sodium chloride, edetate disodium, hydrochloric acid/sodium hydroxide (adjust pH), and purified water. Active Ingredients: Olapatadine (0.2%)
Active Ingredients: Olopatadine (0.2%) (Equivalent to Olopatadine Hydrochloride 0.222%). Purpose: Antihistamine. Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride (0.01%), Dibasic Sodium Phosphate, Edetate Disodium, Hydrochloric Acid/Sodium Hydroxide (Adjust pH), Povidone, Purified Water, and Sodium Chloride.
24-hour relief, single drop with Pataday Extra Strength. (formerly Pazeo)