HydroEye 120ct Softgels (Single Bottle) with 1 Bottle of Blink Tears Lubricant from Johnson and Johnson
What it is: HydroEye is a patented nutritional formulation that works from the inside out to provide continuous support for dry eyes. HydroEye, the focus of clinical research, delivers a proprietary blend of omega fatty acids (GLA, EPA and DHA), antioxidants and other key nutrients that work together to support a healthy tear film and soothe the ocular surface.
- Replaces or reduces the need for artificial tears for most users.
- Features a proprietary blend of omega fatty acids and nutrient cofactors that help reduce irritation, and support all three layers of the tear film.Â
- Doctor-recommended dry eye supplement that provides continuous support for dry eye discomfort due to: age, tear deficiency, contact lens wear, computer use, frequent flying, LASIK surgery, and other causes.
- Offers uninterrupted relief with continued use; results typically experienced within 30-60 days.
- Take a total of four capsules daily, with meals (two capsules taken orally, twice daily).
Omega Fatty Acids: GLA (235 mg), EPA (100 mg) andÂ DHA (70 mg) from USP-Verified Fish Oil
For the temporary relief of burning, irritation and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun. May be used as a protectant against further irritation.
- For external use only.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
- Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF:
You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed or as directed by your eye care professional.
Boric Acid; Calcium Chloride; Magnesium Chloride; Potassium Chloride; Purified Water; Sodium Borate; Sodium Chloride; Sodium Chlorite (OcuPure® Brand) as a Preservative; Sodium Hyaluronate.