FREE OVERNIGHT Shipping Included before 3pm EST.
AmnioWorks™ is derived from human amniotic membrane recovered following a live birth from volunteer donors. Amnion tissue is known to be an immune-privileged tissue containing growth factors and cytokines that impact tissue repair and regeneration.
AMNIOWORKS™ IS COVERED BY MEDICARE
AND MOST COMMERCIAL & PRIVATE INSURANCE PLANS.
All AmnioWorks Membranes are Bl-LATERAL, they
can be placed in either direction
How to Place Ocular Membranes
• Place topical anesthetic on the ocular surface.
• Insert a speculum.
• Debride the cornea if indicated.
• Dry the cornea slightly with a Weck Cel sponge now.
• Remove the disc carefully from package - the tissue is very thin and light in weight.
• Place the Amniotic Membrane disk onto the ocular surface with forceps.
• Smooth the graft onto the ocular surface with the forceps.
• Place a bandage contact lens to cover the membrane and corneal surface.
• Remove the Speculum, making sure to avoid disrupting the placement of the membrane or contact lens.