Contains 1 eye mask 8.6 in x 3.5 in (22cm x 9 cm) and 1 protective fabric slipcover
What it is: The I-RELIEF Hot & Cold Therapy Eye Mask with ThermaBeads can help patients manage their dry eye condition from the mildest of symptoms to more serious conditions. The I-RELIEFâ„¢ Hot & Cold Therapy Mask with ThermaBeads is designed for hot therapy and cold therapy to relieve dry eye symptoms and other conditions of the eyelid. Hot or cold compresses can provide immediate relief from discomfort, and consistent use over time can help increase blood circulation, stimulate lipid oil production, and reduce tear evaporation, thereby improving overall ocular health.
Relief of Symptoms Associated With:
- Dry Eye Disease
- Sinus pressure
Use protective slipcover to keep mask clean of oils, makeup and dirt. Remove slipcover and wash as required.
Use hot therapy for relief of symptoms associated with Blepharitis, Dry Eye Disease, Meibomian gland disease (MGD), Styes and Chalazia.
- I-RELIEF mask must be at room temperature before heating.
2. Insert I-RELIEF mask inside protective slipcover (optional) and place flat on clean microwave safe dish.
3. Set microwave power to high and heat for 20 seconds. Before applying, always touch the I- RELIEF mask with fingers first, to test for desired temperature. If the mask is too hot, allow it to cool for 1-2 minutes and test again. For additional heat, microwave in 5 second increments until desired temperature is reached. Do not exceed a maximum of 30 seconds of heating.
4. Place I-RELIEF mask over closed eyes and secure with adjustable strap, if preferred.
5. Wear for 3 to 5 minutes or as directed by a physician.Â Do not apply for more than 20 minutes at a time.
Use cold therapy to help relieve headaches, sinus pressure, tension, swelling and puffiness.
- Insert I-RELIEF mask inside protective slipcover (optional) and place in a sealable plastic bag, in the freezer for 30 minutes.
2. Remove I-RELIEF mask from freezer and plastic bag, and place over closed eyes, securing with adjustable strap, if preferred. Wear for 5 to 7 minutes or as directed by a physician.
I-RELIEF EYE MASK CARE:
Remove slipcover. Hand wash only in cold water with a mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly. Gently squeeze out excess water (do not twist). Lay flat on clean, ventilated surface for a minimum of 24 hours or until fully dry.
Wash immediately if exposed to food, oils, grease or other dirt.
Machine wash in warm water on regular cycle with like colors, using regular detergent. Machine- dry on low heat. Wash slipcover as often as necessary.