- FAST-ACTING EYE ITCH RELIEF: Relieves itchy eyes from allergies in as little as 3 minutes
- LONG-LASTING: Just one drop in each eye lasts all day (16 hours)
- Rx-STRENGTH: Patented, prescription-strength formula available without the prescription
- RELIEF FROM ALLERGENS: Works in minutes against seasonal and year-round allergens: pollen, grass, ragweed, animal hair, and pet dander
- GREAT VALUE: Each bottle of LASTACAFT contains a 60-day supplytwice as much compared to the leading Once Daily Eye Allergy Itch Relief brand; HSA and FSA eligible
- USAGE: Approved for use in adults and children ages 2 and older
- EASY TO USE: LASTACAFT is a once daily treatment that comes in a convenient multi-dose bottle
- No matter the season, ITS LASTACAFT SEASON
When your eyes become itchy from allergies, look to LASTACAFT Once Daily Eye Allergy Itch Relief Antihistamine Eye Drops for fast-acting, long-lasting relief. Just a single drop of LASTACAFT in each eye once per day relieves itchy eyes due to allergies in as little as 3 minutes and lasts all day long (through 16 hours).
So how does LASTACAFT work?
When allergens in the air come into contact with your eyes, histamine is released which is the bodys natural defense mechanism that causes an allergic response which can make your eyes itch.
Only LASTACAFTs patented, prescription-strength formula contains the active ingredient Alcaftadine 0.25%, an ophthalmic antihistamine that relieves eye itching from allergies also known as allergic conjunctivitis.
Just one drop of LASTACAFT relieves itchy allergy eyes by 1) blocking histamine H1 receptors and 2) preventing further release of more histamine in the eye. LASTACAFT works in minutes against both seasonal and year-round allergens which include pollen, grass, ragweed, animal hair, and pet dander so that youre covered indoors and outdoors throughout the day. Unlike oral antihistamine allergy medications, LASTACAFT is applied directly to the eye, relieving eye itchiness in just 3 minutes.
LASTACAFT is tough on allergies, while being easy on the eyes. It can be used in adults and can be given to children as young as 2 years of age. LASTACAFT Once Daily Relief Antihistamine Eye Drops also provide great value.
Each bottle contains a 60-day supply, which is twice the amount compared to the leading Once Daily Eye Allergy Itch Relief brand. On top of that, LASTCAFT is HSA and FSA eligible. So, when it comes to relieving itchy allergy eyes, no matter the season, ITS LASTACAFT SEASON.
Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy, if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product, or to treat contact lens related irritation.
When using this product do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination, remove contact lenses before use, wait at least 10 minutes before reinserting contact lenses after use, do not wear a contact lens if your eye is red.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following: eye pain, changes in vision, increased redness of the eye, itching that worsens or lasts for more than 72 hours. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Only for use in the eye. Store at 15-25 degrees Celsius (59-77 degrees Fahrenheit).
Instructions: Adults and children 2 year of age or older: Put 1 drop in the affected eye(s) once daily. If using other ophthalmic products while using this product, wait at least 5 minutes between each product. Replace cap after each use. Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor